Information Security Management System Policy
It is the policy of Lucid Systems Ltd to maintain an information management system designed to meet the requirements
of ISO 27001:2013 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of Lucid Systems Ltd to:
- make the details of our policy known to all other interested parties including external where appropriate and
determine the need for communication and by what methods relevant to the business management system.
- comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
therefore, as a company, we are committed to satisfy applicable requirements related to information security
and the continual improvement of the ISMS.
- provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these
objectives to be met;
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this information security
- maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness
and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This information security policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives,
programmes and targets.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the business management system is regularly
reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Business Management
System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
Scope of the Policy
The scope of this policy relates to use of the computer systems operated by the company in pursuit of the company’s business
of providing hosted services and Lucid Systems Ltd internal systems. It also relates where appropriate to external
risk sources including functions which are outsourced.